Church of the One Miracle, Universalist
The Five Principles of Morality
1. Respect for all life, but especially human
life, is moral.
2. Aggressive (not defensive) first use of force is immoral.
3. Taking unearned value --theft --
4. Threat of use of force for gain of unearned value is immoral.
5. Deceit for gain of unearned value
or to cause harm is immoral.
Love yourself. If you don't have this
love you cannot love others.
Love your family. They are your heritage, part of yourself.
Help those who, through no fault of their own, are in need.
Love truth. Knowledge brings light
to the darkness.
justice. Otherwise evil will triumph.
all promises made: verbal or nonverbal, expressed or implied.
When an honorable person is found, deal with them with honor.
This Universalist declaration
may be used as a guide to Humanist morality. Universalist philosophy does not ask you to believe in any particular god, but
instead claims that if a God exists, He treats all of humanity the same.